Our main focus
Analytics & Financial Benchmarking
Analytics tools for custody consultants and fund managers to optimize their custodial banking operations via benchmarking, trend analysis, monitoring performance, and peer group comparison.
Benchmarking platform to rate clients’ products, services, and practices against those of competitors in the industry.
Reporting engine that generates evaluation data in fully customisable format.
Interactive business visualisation tools to explore ideas and information.
Data Science & Integration
Machine learning, statistics and data analysis techniques to perform categorisation, classification and identification of structured data (e.g. datasets), as well as unstructured real-world data, including naturally-variable object analysis (such as face recognition, hand-written data, and ecosystem recognition)
Data Processing & Management
We specialise in collecting, pre-processing, and managing data.
- Data Cleansing and Enrichment
- Migration and Synchronisation
- Data Federation
Decision Process Automation
Analytics engine to suggest best course of action, while allowing decision makers to remain in control. We do this by compiling historical and current data, analysing it and and generating ranked outcomes and recommended actions.
By automatic the decision making process, our system yields accurate results rapidly, reducing cost and increasing efficiency.
- Gather Data
- Suggest additional perfomance tests
- Analyse data
- Output ranked outcomes
Control Systems Engineering
Consultancy services to deliver automation and computer modelling to key engineering enterprises. Some of our past clients include the transport industry, where we worked with some of the largest logistics suppliers, such as Maersk (Denmark), as well as Metronet Rail (UK), servicing some of London’s busiest infrastructure.
(Language, Vision, Sound)
As our company name suggests, our favourite area we specialise in is computer vision .
– image and video processing software
– imaging tools and 3D imaging
– systems that can recognise naturally variable objects and be used in face recognition, hand-written document analysis, and ecosystem identification and classification.
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Our other main focus is NLP and sentiment analysis, which we have applied to
– stock market prediction
– executive recruitment and HR services
– real-estate data analysis
Audio and Sequential Data
Speech generation and recognition for key telecoms customers, such as Samsung Mobile UK.
Adaptive Software & Infrastructure Development
Due to the nature of our work, we specialisein developing full-stack tailored services. Our back-end systems are customsiable and automated to manage themselves across failure scenarios. We build systems that are redundant, reliable and fast.
Managed and Cloud Infrastructure Services
– private cloud management and computing
– systems are fully burstable and capable of and rapid growth and scaling
– distributed computing resources
– back-end data optimisation, storage and distribution
Software management, optimisation and integration
– optimise clients’ software and applications to respond to how they run on our infrastructure to meet the clients’ exact specification
– adaptive web applications
– visual interface and web meta-languages for customisation
– graphical front-end and secure web portals